Shanghai in China has always been the most popular location choice for the World Expo, and this year's Expo is the most expensive in Expo history.
If you plan on going to the World Expo 2010, or you plan on seeing some of the Chinese sites and cities, it might be a good idea to learn some of the local Shanghai language. knowing a few common Shanghai words and phrases could prove very helpful to you, or at least make you seem seem trendy in communicating with the locals.
Follow Miss Huang's Shanghai Dialect Classroom. Let's say it in Shanghai!
Learn how to say:
* Shanghai (sang heh)
* I am from Shanghai (wú szi sang heh nìn)
* Good morning (nóng zóh)
* Hello (nóng hóh)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades