The World Expo 2010 is here! This year's Expo runs from May until October in Shanghai, China. Shanghai has always been the popular choice for the Expo, so if you want to go, make sure you know how to speak to the locals. At least, the basics anyway.
If you plan on straying off course into some of the Chinese sites and cities, it would probably be necessary to know a little of the Shanghai language. It's trendy, too, for foreigners to speak the local dialect, but it's more about communicating effectively. Learn one of the most common Shanghai phrases — good bye!
Follow Miss Huang's Shanghai Dialect Classroom. Let's say it in Shanghai!
Learn how to say:
* Goodbye (zeh wèh) or Bye Bye!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades