In this video, we learn how to write and say "I love you" in Mandarin Chinese. Start out by saying "wuh" then "I" and then, "knee". Say each of the different parts individually at first. Then, say all of them together in one entire word. From here, you will have said "I love you" in Chinese! To write this, follow the writing that is on the screen and learn how to write out the different symbols that are included in this language. Once you understand this, you can start to learn more basic concepts in the Mandarin Chinese language, enjoy and have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades