This language tutorial teaches one way to say a traditional Chinese wedding blessing in Mandarin Chinese:
Wish you two
Pronunciation: Zhu (4) Ni (3) Men (2)
May you respect each other like honored guests,
Pronunciation: Xiang(1) Jing(4) Ru (2) Bin (1)
may you always see heart to heart like
Pronunciation: Xin(1) Xin(1) Xiang(1) Yin(4)
may fragrant flowers bloom and full moon shine over your life together,
Pronunciation: Hua(1) Hao(3) Yue(4) Yuan(2)
may your joy and happiness be for ever and more.
Pronunciation: Bai (3) Nian (2) Hao (3) He (2)
Some traditional words used at weddings:
Ai (4) * sounds like "aye"
Xi (3) * sounds like "shee"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades