In this video we learn how to say "I love you" in Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese. To say "I love you" in Mandarin, you would say "Wo ai ni". To say this in Cantonese, you would say "ngo ngoi ney". Say each part of these words slowly and practice them to make them sound perfect. There are different dialects you need for each of the types of Chinese, so take your time when researching and practicing. Once you get these down, you will be able to learn more basic phrases and be on the way to learning an interesting new language!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades