Getting around is essential when you're traveling, and the one thing you will always have to deal with is cab drivers. How do you tell them where you're going if you don't speak the local language? Well, don't worry… if you're visiting China soon, this video will help you negotiate your directions in the taxi using Mandarin Chinese. Many taxi drivers in Beijing and China do not speak much English, so learn how to grab a taxi and ask the taxi driver to take you to your hotel. You'll also get a chance to learn the remaining pronouns in Mandarin Chinese. You'll learn some more useful verbs such as to go and to arrive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades