Everyone likes to be complimented. This tutorial teaches you compliments and terms of endearment in Mandarin Chinese. In this how to video you will learn how to say the following Mandarin Chinese phrases:
Pronunciation: Qin(1) Ai(4) De(5)
Pronunciation: Bao(3) Bei(4)
You are so beautiful!
Pronunciation: Ni(3) Zhen(1) Mei(3)
You are dressed so nicely today!
Pronunciation: Ni(3) Jin(1) Tian(1) Chuan(1) De(5) Zhen(1) Piao(4) Liang(4)
You are great!
Pronunciation: Ni(3) Zhen(1) Bang(4)
For those of you unfamiliar with the Chinese Pin Yin tonal system the numbers in the parentheses indicate the tone which the character should be pronounced in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades